1. Bible - The first seven days of creation
2. Math - Doman Math, quantity recognition, simple addition and subtraction
3. Writing - Learning to write her name and common words
4. Reading - Doman Method (since she is a visual learner)
5. Creativity - Art, music, dance and whatever else she finds interesting
Thats it. If I can be consistent the first semester with that, then I'll build and branch. I am going to do some life skills Montessori style. I'm not sure what all of this will look like in a lesson plan, but I do need a focus. I haven't forgotten all of my big dreams. They'll just have to wait.