"If Psalm 1 is to be believed, we must not allow our children to stand, sit or walk with those who deny biblical truth and morality. Instead, we must place them in situations that will aid them in meditating on the law of the Lord 'day and night.' Surely this involves how and where they are to be educated." — Voddie T. Baucham Jr.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

1000 Book Challenge

So my challenge for the school year is to read 1000 story books to the kids. They're picked in random order from the shelves of the library scanned for twaddle and read once or twice to the kids. It sounds like a lot but really its only 6 books a day or 30 a week. I gave myself a head start and already have 10 books under my belt. Please join me if you like. I'll list the books that we are ready each week and maybe have some commentary to add. I've been ready at random times during the day. Snack time, nap time, afternoon, bath time and bed time. whenever I have a few minutes to spare. Here is a link to our book list for the year. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment